Go Back   AzBilliards.com > Main Category > Main Forum
Reload this Page Mark Wilson & Don Wardell, M.D.
Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2311 Last »
 
Share Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 14 votes, 5.00 average.
Mark Wilson & Don Wardell, M.D.
Old
  (#1)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute
 
JoeyA's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 19,464
vCash: 1300
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Apr 2003
   
Mark Wilson & Don Wardell, M.D. - 10-04-2013, 05:19 PM

Play Great Pool is a hardback book by the two authors who love pool as much as any of us.

I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime and I doubt that you have or will either.

The two of them have created the ultimate textbook on pocket billiards.

I have not had the opportunity to read the entire book and have just begun reading it. The book is separated into 4 parts and 42 chapters and 240 pages. Each page is the size of a letterhead, 8 1/2" x 11". The type looks to be about 10pt in size. Trust me, in my short read and scan there does not appear to be a moment of rambling and the thoughts are well constructed as well as the sentences. Being a typesetter, I did notice a word that was accidentally left out but I won't say anything about it.

While the Foreword shares that suggests that the main thing that this book concentrates on is the development of a sound stroke, with a quick glance at the table of contents, you can see that this subject is vast but covered thoroughly, from a beginning tutorial on how to use the book. No, this is not a quick read type of book. This is a school textbook that has taken many years to create and bring to your table but it is filled with clearly stated thoughts that clearly go against the grain of some of the old teachings of pool. Mark and Don have taken the bull by the horns and are attempting to remove all doubt that ordinary individuals like you and I can learn to play pool at a very high level.

I do believe that this book will become one of THE CLASSICS of pool. From what I have read and scanned, it is remarkably well-written, easy to understand and written in a format that is easy to follow or easy to go to different sections that you might find the need to revisit more frequently.

Part 1 is the Components of the Shooting System and has ten chapters.
Part 2 is Applying the Shooting system and has 19 chapters.
Part 3 is Spec-Ops Billiards for the Highly-Motivated Player
Part 4 is Stories and Acknowledgments.

The subject matter covers far too many to list here. While the book is not an inexpensive book, I trust that many who can afford it, will call it a "valuable" tool for pool excellence. For those who might have trouble coming up with the cash for this very important book but do, will not regret it, in my opinion. For those who will never spend the money, you should at least go to Mark Wilson's webpage which you can go to by clicking here >>>>>. If you read nothing else, read the NAVY SEAL story. You will get a feel for the talent that Mark possesses as a writer as well as the modesty that makes Mark's ability to articulate the finer points of pool even more impressive. If you've ever met Mark, you already know he isn't quick to talk about all of his personal accomplishments. His partner in this venture, Dr. Donald Wardell, likewise is quiet about his accomplishments but is well know in the pool industry as well as the medical profession. It is Don's pursuit of excellence that models the story that Mark tells about his unique encounter with the Navy Seals. The combined efforts of these two have produced a pocket billiard book worthy of consideration for any pool aficionado.

Thank you Mark and Don for a fine book on pocket billiards that will provide me and many others with a lifetime of valuable information to learn from and to share with others.

JoeyA


"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."
  
Reply With Quote

Old
  (#2)
AtLarge
AzB Gold Member
AtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond reputeAtLarge has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Online
Posts: 4,705
vCash: 500
iTrader: 75 / 100%
Join Date: Apr 2008
   
10-05-2013, 12:01 AM

Joey -- It seems like years now since I first heard that Mark was writing a book, and I knew it would be one I'd certainly buy.

I don't see any ordering info in your post nor on the linked website. Is it available for purchase now?
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#3)
tommyceilings
The Netherland Nihilator
tommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond reputetommyceilings has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 714
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Reutov, Russia
   
10-05-2013, 02:40 AM

What does Don Wardell M.D.have to add to a book about pool? I've read threads on here about him and all the lessons he takes. He's not a player, nor an instructor, he's friends with Mark, that's all good and well.

Why should I or anyone buy a book with him in it? (if no one is looking to sell it, then a reply with "don't buy it, or it will sell without you buying a copy" will be an answer.

And, what pool accomplishments is he quiet to talk about? A local league or a dinner with Jeanette?


Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyA View Post
Play Great Pool is a hardback book by the two authors who love pool as much as any of us.

I've never seen anything like it in my lifetime and I doubt that you have or will either.

The two of them have created the ultimate textbook on pocket billiards.

I have not had the opportunity to read the entire book and have just begun reading it. The book is separated into 4 parts and 42 chapters and 240 pages. Each page is the size of a letterhead, 8 1/2" x 11". The type looks to be about 10pt in size. Trust me, in my short read and scan there does not appear to be a moment of rambling and the thoughts are well constructed as well as the sentences. Being a typesetter, I did notice a word that was accidentally left out but I won't say anything about it.

While the Foreword shares that suggests that the main thing that this book concentrates on is the development of a sound stroke, with a quick glance at the table of contents, you can see that this subject is vast but covered thoroughly, from a beginning tutorial on how to use the book. No, this is not a quick read type of book. This is a school textbook that has taken many years to create and bring to your table but it is filled with clearly stated thoughts that clearly go against the grain of some of the old teachings of pool. Mark and Don have taken the bull by the horns and are attempting to remove all doubt that ordinary individuals like you and I can learn to play pool at a very high level.

I do believe that this book will become one of THE CLASSICS of pool. From what I have read and scanned, it is remarkably well-written, easy to understand and written in a format that is easy to follow or easy to go to different sections that you might find the need to revisit more frequently.

Part 1 is the Components of the Shooting System and has ten chapters.
Part 2 is Applying the Shooting system and has 19 chapters.
Part 3 is Spec-Ops Billiards for the Highly-Motivated Player
Part 4 is Stories and Acknowledgments.

The subject matter covers far too many to list here. While the book is not an inexpensive book, I trust that many who can afford it, will call it a "valuable" tool for pool excellence. For those who might have trouble coming up with the cash for this very important book but do, will not regret it, in my opinion. For those who will never spend the money, you should at least go to Mark Wilson's webpage which you can go to by clicking here >>>>>. If you read nothing else, read the NAVY SEAL story. You will get a feel for the talent that Mark possesses as a writer as well as the modesty that makes Mark's ability to articulate the finer points of pool even more impressive. If you've ever met Mark, you already know he isn't quick to talk about all of his personal accomplishments. His partner in this venture, Dr. Donald Wardell, likewise is quiet about his accomplishments but is well know in the pool industry as well as the medical profession. It is Don's pursuit of excellence that models the story that Mark tells about his unique encounter with the Navy Seals. The combined efforts of these two have produced a pocket billiard book worthy of consideration for any pool aficionado.

Thank you Mark and Don for a fine book on pocket billiards that will provide me and many others with a lifetime of valuable information to learn from and to share with others.

JoeyA


I like your Url Strickland, he is anjoyable playder
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#4)
elvicash
AzB Silver Member

elvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond reputeelvicash has a reputation beyond repute
 
elvicash's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 2,262
vCash: 87
iTrader: 7 / 100%
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Indianapolis, IN
   
10-05-2013, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyceilings View Post
What does Don Wardell M.D.have to add to a book about pool? I've read threads on here about him and all the lessons he takes. He's not a player, nor an instructor, he's friends with Mark, that's all good and well.

Why should I or anyone buy a book with him in it? (if no one is looking to sell it, then a reply with "don't buy it, or it will sell without you buying a copy" will be an answer.

And, what pool accomplishments is he quiet to talk about? A local league or a dinner with Jeanette?
Tommy, Tommy, Tommy. Here you go again the negativity of your post is obvious. I believe you do not understand just how awesome this book is but in time you will see it and understand that is exactly what Joey said it is a book like no other to learn how to play play pool at a high level. It explains a development process that will do just that in a beautiful written book. I think Don will tell you the ideas and proccess are Marks baby and I think Mark will tell you that a lot of the quality of the presentation is due to the thoroughness of Don's approach to anything he is a part of as has a relentless nature and strong work ethic. Mark has been on this book for 20+ years. The content is Marks baby to quote Don but I expect Mark thinks of Don as an author thus his name on this authoritive tome. Do had a lot to do wit the finishing of the project

So to answer your question what has Don done in pool. He has coauthored the greatest book I have ever seen on developing pool skills - period


Hi Runs 14.1-49 (age+2) 9B-5 8B-3
Straight Lock / Five Cents / Kingfish / Fontaine

Last edited by elvicash; 10-05-2013 at 07:39 AM.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#5)
Lonestar_jim
Two & Out
Lonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond repute
 
Lonestar_jim's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 866
vCash: 500
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: TX
   
10-05-2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyceilings View Post
What does Don Wardell M.D.have to add to a book about pool? I've read threads on here about him and all the lessons he takes. He's not a player, nor an instructor, he's friends with Mark, that's all good and well.

Why should I or anyone buy a book with him in it? (if no one is looking to sell it, then a reply with "don't buy it, or it will sell without you buying a copy" will be an answer.

And, what pool accomplishments is he quiet to talk about? A local league or a dinner with Jeanette?
You have a lot of nerve to instruct people how to answer you. Do a little research next time as you distrust many of the forum members anyway. I base that comment on some of your threads.


Money - Bag
(D-bag club, self appointed Treasurer)
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#6)
Lonestar_jim
Two & Out
Lonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond reputeLonestar_jim has a reputation beyond repute
 
Lonestar_jim's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 866
vCash: 500
iTrader: 10 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: TX
   
10-05-2013, 08:05 AM

Thanks for the thread Joey. Any book with a section with "spec-op" in it has captured my attention.

Is this a draft or has the book gone to print (I trust you and I'm too lazy to research)?


Money - Bag
(D-bag club, self appointed Treasurer)
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#7)
sjm
The Youngest Old Schooler
sjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond reputesjm has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 11,201
vCash: 525
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: May 2003
Location: New York, NY
   
10-05-2013, 08:35 AM

Copied from another post in another thread:

The book is hardbound and full color, the cost is $70 and for this introduction free domestic shipping. You could order yours by mailing a check or money order to:

Mark Wilson
8561 Prairietown Rd.
Dorsey, Illinois
62021


I have read this book from cover to cover and it's among the finest books ever written on the subject of pool, covering the methods of one of the celebrated giants of pool instruction.

"Play Great Pool" offers a nice blend of stroke theory, practice and developmental methods, and the dozens of exceptional diagrams make comprehension of the subject matter easy. In addition, Mark Wilson shares a lot of what he has learned from watching, playing against and talking to some of the greatest players of the last few decades. Mark gives a roadmap for both developing and maintaining world class skills. Finally, Mark offers some stories.

Here's a unique opportunity not to be missed. Buy it!
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#8)
JoeyA
Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
JoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond reputeJoeyA has a reputation beyond repute
 
JoeyA's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 19,464
vCash: 1300
iTrader: 2 / 100%
Join Date: Apr 2003
   
10-05-2013, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar_jim View Post
Thanks for the thread Joey. Any book with a section with "spec-op" in it has captured my attention.

Is this a draft or has the book gone to print (I trust you and I'm too lazy to research)?
You're welcome Jim.

Yes, the book has gone to print and as SJM reports, it can now be purchased. Also in addition, if you want to send emails to Mark, you can email him at: stlshooter@hotmail.com

If you've taken a pool lesson from Mark, there might even be a bonus in it for you.


JoeyA


"I would rather not deal with such questions, because it's like shearing a piglet—a lot of squealing and little wool."
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#9)
chefjeff
From liberty comes order
chefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond reputechefjeff has a reputation beyond repute
 
chefjeff's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 34,204
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
   
10-05-2013, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyceilings View Post
What does Don Wardell M.D.have to add to a book about pool? I've read threads on here about him and all the lessons he takes. He's not a player, nor an instructor, he's friends with Mark, that's all good and well.

Why should I or anyone buy a book with him in it? (if no one is looking to sell it, then a reply with "don't buy it, or it will sell without you buying a copy" will be an answer.

And, what pool accomplishments is he quiet to talk about? A local league or a dinner with Jeanette?
The process of learning.

Don excels at other things, too, because he is a master at the process of learning how to.

What is it lately with players knocking others' actions around here? wtf does it gain anyone?

And it seems that the winners do most of the knocking! The winners! Maybe some of you aren't really happy playing pool, winning at pool? I'm amazed at the attitudes some hold about others' MASSIVE EFFORTS at improving this wonderful game.\

Don't we pool lovers have enough problems already without the winners taking us down another notch or two?

Rant over....for now.


Jeff Livingston
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#10)
Williebetmore
Member, .25% Club
Williebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond reputeWilliebetmore has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Online
Posts: 5,694
vCash: 583
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Indianapolis, IN
   
10-05-2013, 11:35 AM

Hey guys, take it easy on tommyceilings. My only expertise is on what makes a good textbook (B.S., M.S., M.D. degrees...I doubt anyone has read more texts than me).

I didn't want my name on it as an author; realizing it would detract at least in a small way from the credibility of the work; but Mark insisted.

I did the writing and organizing; but it is MARK'S LIFE'S WORK AND HIS CONTENT. I did it only for the good of the game (and have no financial stake in this...except the free meals I expect to beg from Cathy :-)). Those like elvicash who have read every pool book know that much of the material in this book is completely new and groundbreaking - it has never been done before. Neither Mark nor I care at all if anyone buys it; we just wanted to leave it as a legacy to his life's work and get it into the Library of Congress. I think it has done it fairly well. The info in the first 6 chapters is not really found in any pool book ever; and Part III on applying Navy Seal training principles to learning pool is also quite unique. His structured training regimen to teach YOURSELF to play at a high level is likewise unique.

Happy reading to any student motivated enough to read it - you will find much of value, and you will be the member of a very exclusive club - you will be a true student of the game...and our friend. I would have KILLED to have something like this to read when I was a teenager with time on my hands to learn; but no good guide to proficiency.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#11)
StraightPoolIU
Brent
StraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond reputeStraightPoolIU has a reputation beyond repute
 
StraightPoolIU's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 2,057
vCash: 800
iTrader: 1 / 100%
Blog Entries: 1
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Indianapolis
   
10-05-2013, 11:53 AM

That sounds like an excellent book. I'll have to give some serious consideration to purchasing it. Mark Wilson is someone I have tremendous respect for, and I always have enjoyed his perspective on the sport. He's one of my favorite people to listen to on commentary for the way he not only analyzes the game and the table, but the fundamentals and mechanics of the players as well. And although I don't know Dr. Wardell that well (we've met a couple of times several years ago) I do know that he has a serious love for pool and is a very professional individual that has the respect of many heavy hitters in pool. Also he's a hoosier so he has that going for him as well.


"No bar, no bowling alley, no pinball machines. Just pool. Nothin else."
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#12)
1on1pooltournys
AzB Silver Member
1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute1on1pooltournys has a reputation beyond repute
 
1on1pooltournys's Avatar
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 2,749
vCash: 25
iTrader: 4 / 100%
Join Date: Sep 2004
  Send a message via AIM to 1on1pooltournys Send a message via Yahoo to 1on1pooltournys  
10-05-2013, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williebetmore View Post
Hey guys, take it easy on tommyceilings. My only expertise is on what makes a good textbook (B.S., M.S., M.D. degrees...I doubt anyone has read more texts than me).

I didn't want my name on it as an author; realizing it would detract at least in a small way from the credibility of the work; but Mark insisted.

I did the writing and organizing; but it is MARK'S LIFE'S WORK AND HIS CONTENT. I did it only for the good of the game (and have no financial stake in this...except the free meals I expect to beg from Cathy :-)). Those like elvicash who have read every pool book know that much of the material in this book is completely new and groundbreaking - it has never been done before. Neither Mark nor I care at all if anyone buys it; we just wanted to leave it as a legacy to his life's work and get it into the Library of Congress. I think it has done it fairly well. The info in the first 6 chapters is not really found in any pool book ever; and Part III on applying Navy Seal training principles to learning pool is also quite unique. His structured training regimen to teach YOURSELF to play at a high level is likewise unique.

Happy reading to any student motivated enough to read it - you will find much of value, and you will be the member of a very exclusive club - you will be a true student of the game...and our friend. I would have KILLED to have something like this to read when I was a teenager with time on my hands to learn; but no good guide to proficiency.
Well done Don. You need not answer to anybody. I know how much dedication you put into that book. You deserve a lot of praise. Good job


"To play billiards well was a sign of an ill-spent youth"
-Herbert Spencer


"If you're smart enough to know, then you are smart enough to keep your mouth shut."
-anonymous "Old School"pool hustler


"The game of Billiards has destroyed my naturally sweet disposition."
- Samuel Clemens



"Most men live lives of quiet desperation."
- Henry Thoreau


"I'm what the game made me."
- Mikey Frost
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#13)
cluelesscuer
AzB Silver Member
cluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond reputecluelesscuer has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 276
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Chicago
   
10-05-2013, 03:44 PM

$70 for a 240 page book?
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#14)
scratchs
AzB Silver Member
scratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PNW
   
10-05-2013, 04:44 PM

Sounds like a Tome I'd like to own..so if I come across one at an event ; most likely will pick it up..or I just may get with Mr Wilson..but I need to pick up a new set of balls first...look more into it after the first of the year..
I spent an hour on Wilsons page..cool reading for sure.
  
Reply With Quote
Old
  (#15)
scratchs
AzB Silver Member
scratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond reputescratchs has a reputation beyond repute
 
Status: Offline
Posts: 812
vCash: 500
iTrader: 0 / 0%
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: PNW
   
10-05-2013, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cluelesscuer View Post
$70 for a 240 page book?
thats a cheap date for sure..the book will last your life time..

I've spent twice that on other books/movies not pool related.

I can't play .just like reading others points of view.

have a good wknd.
  
Reply With Quote
Reply
Page 1 of 13 1 2311 Last »

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.